AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Our Price: $67.00
The DAP-1620 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender will extend the coverage of your home’s existing wireless network and eliminate dead zones. With a compact design and wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps, the DAP-1620 will let you enjoy a fast wireless connection.
Extend your home wireless coverage
You can extend your wireless network using Wi-Fi or using an Ethernet cable. Either way, you will extend your home’s wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength. Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network. Ultra fast wireless transfer rates for all of your web browsing, HD media streaming, and gaming needs.
Smart Signal Indicator
Don’t worry about dead spots and not knowing the best signal strength for the best coverage. The Smart Signal Indicator will help you find the best location for optimal coverage throughout your home so you can enjoy more of what you like most in life.
Extend your wireless network and eliminate dead spots
Boost the range of your existing Wi-Fi and create a stronger signal in hard-to-reach areas.
External antennas for more coverage
External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
Four times more speed than N300
AC1200 Wi-Fi delivers up to 4X more speed than N300 extenders.
- Wireless AC gives you high-speed wireless connectivity for your devices
- Wireless 802.11n/g/a backward compatibility
- Wireless speeds of up to 1200 Mbps
- Dual-band connectivity for greater flexibility and reduced interference
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- AP mode ideal for homes that are pre-wired for ethernet or for extended coverage
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- Built-in setup wizard and QRS Mobile app for mobile devices guide you through installation
Extend Your Wireless Network Using Wi-Fi or Ethernet
|D-Link DAP-1620 Specifications|
|Antennas||Two external antennas|
|Advanced Features||D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup|
|Dimensions||2.10 x 2.50 x 3.75 inches|
|Power||Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty2|
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11ac, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 1-year limited warranty valid in the U.S. only
Download the D-Link DAP-1620 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $67.00