8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch
Our Price: $28.00
The GO-SW-8GE 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
The GO-SW-8GE eight port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The GO-SW-8GE five and eight port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The GO-SW-8GE offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five/eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for Home/SOHO
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit ports
- 10/16 Gbps switching fabric
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Supports 9,216 Byte Jumbo Frames
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation
- 8 port Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch (GO-SW-8GE)
- Power Adapter
- Quick Install Guide
Minimum System Requirements
- Devices Supporting 802.3 Ethernet, 802.u Faster Ethernet, or 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- Cat5 or better Ethernet Cable
- Network Interface Card for each computer
|D-Link Go-SW-5GE/8GE Specifications|
|Switching Fabric||10 Gbps||16 Gbps|
|Data Transfer Rate||
|Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates||
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports|
|MAC Address Table||2K entries||8K entries|
|MAC Address Learning||Automatic update|
|RAM Buffer||128KB per device|
|Jumbo Frames||9,216 Bytes|
|QoS||4 Queues, strict mode|
|DC Input||External 5 V/1 A Level "V" Power Adapter|
|MTBF||1,261,786.896 hours||522,270 hours|
|Operating Temperature||23º to 130º F (0º to 50º C)|
|Storage Temperature||14º to 158º F (-10º to 70º C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||3.54x 2.83 x 1.06 inches (90 x 72 x 27 mm)||5.03 x 3.14 x 1.10 inches (128 x 80 x 28 mm)|
|Weight||10.08 ounces (286 grams)||15.52 ounces (440 grams)|
* 3-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
Download the D-Link GO-SW-5GE/8GE Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $28.00