Outdoor Full HD PoE Day/Night Fixed Bullet Network Camera
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The D-Link DCS-7413 Outdoor Full HD PoE Day/Night Fixed Bullet Camera with IR LED is a high-definition professional surveillance and security solution suitable for small, medium, and large enterprises. The camera uses a high-sensitivity 2 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor to deliver superior quality video under a wide range of lighting conditions. The all-in-one rugged design makes this camera ideal for reliable deployment in surveillance applications without the need for accessories.
To maximise bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-7413 provides realtime video compression using the H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG codecs. H.264 produces a small file size making it useful for extended recording with high detail or for use in low-bandwidth networks. Furthermore, the DCS‑7413 supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. This kind of versatility enables a wide variety of security applications. For example, keep an eye on your home while you are out using a smartphone, or fine-tune your bandwidth requirements in real-time over the local network. You may also remotely manage a directory of recorded video files on a network attached storage (NAS) device or SD card.
The IR LEDs can be manually applied via the web, or set to automatically adjust based on lighting conditions. This feature allows the camera to capture crisp color video during the daytime, and sharp grayscale video in low-light conditions. The DCS-7413 can detect moving objects in total darkness, for distances of up to 30 meters. Embedded with a powerful SoC (System-on-Chip), the camera provides high-quality, real-time video compression in H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats. These elements make the DCS-7413 an ideal solution for 24-hour surveillance
Robust Management Software
D-ViewCam is a software program that allows you to view up to 32 cameras on a single computer screen from a central location. Motion detection and digital input devices trigger automated e-mail alerts that can instantly inform administrators of unusual activities.
The built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module eases installation by reducing the need to drill multiple holes or lay additional cabling. In addition, the included input and output ports allow connections to external devices such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) Profiles S compliant
The Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) is standards relating to open IP video networking. The DCS-7413 is ONVIF Profile S compliant and therefore interoperable with other manufacturer’s products on the same network such as cameras, storage systems, video analytics products and Video Management Systems.
Centralised management with D-ViewCam™
The included D-Link D-ViewCam™ (DCS-100) is a sophisticated video management software which enables you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, create recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive or network folder. D-ViewCam™ also allows you to upload a floor plan of your premises, and create a realistic layout according to the locations of your cameras, further simplifying the management process.
Full HD Camera
- 1/2.7” 2 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Megapixel fixed lens with focal length of 3.6 mm, and an F1.8 aperture
- Up to Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 at 30 fps
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG codec support for streaming and recording
- Built-in IR LED illuminator with a 30 meter range for use in dark areas
- Built-in heating and cooling capabilities ensure the camera can work in a wide range of climates from -40 °C to 50 °C
- Protective bracket for cables
- IP68 certified housing
- Glare reducing sun shield
Flexibility and Connectivity
- SD/SDHC Card slot for onboard storage
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet port with PoE (Power over Ethernet) ensures easy integration into your network
- Digital Input and Output connector for connections to external devices such as alarm relays
- Audio in and out jacks can be connected to a microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/2.7” 2 Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 30 meter IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 10x digital zoom
- Focal length: 4.3 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
Angle of view
- (H) 73.5°
- (V) 42.5°
- (D) 83.3°
- IP-66 compliant weatherproof housing
- Cable in bracket Image Features
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable privacy mask zones
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation,contrast, and sharpness
- Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 16:9 - 1920 x 1080 (up to 15 fps), 1280 x 720, 800 x 450,640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps
- 4:3 - 1440 x 1080 (up to 15 fps), 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768,800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 176 x 144 up to 30 fps
External Device Interface
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
- Supports 802.3af PoE
- SD/SDHC card slot
- Audio input/output
Download the D-Link DCS-7413 Datasheet (PDF).