Day/Night Cloud Camera
Our Price: $67.00
The DCS-933L Day/Night Cloud Camera is a versatile surveillance solution for your home or office. Unlike a standard webcam, the DCS-933L is a standalone system that can transmits high quality video images, without the need of a computer. Furthermore, the built-in wireless extender function improves your existing wireless network to give your home or office a more complete wireless coverage.
24/7 Day and Night Monitoring
The DCS-933L is a standalone surveillance camera that can run without the need of a computer and requires no special hardware or software. When connected to the Internet, the DCS-933L can send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected. You can choose areas of interest for motion detection or set the sound volume level for when you want to be alerted. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 5 metres, enabling round-the-clock monitoring, even in complete darkness.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without the need of a computer.
A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account allowing you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ app for your iPhone or Android and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
Wireless N Connectivity and Extender
Not only can the DCS-933L connect via wireless N to your WPS-enabled router with a single press of a button, the extender mode can extend the range of your existing wireless network. This eliminates wireless dead spots to give your home or office a more complete wireless coverage.
Full Featured Surveillance System1
Included with the DCS-933L is the free D-ViewCam™ software. D-ViewCam™ IP camera surveillance software is a comprehensive surveillance system designed to centrally manage multiple IP cameras. Supporting up to 32 IP cameras, D-ViewCam™ is compatible with all current D-Link IP cameras and provides digital monitoring and recording of video, audio, and events for various security applications. This software provides users with a wide array of features for added convenience, including video recording and playback, Video mode, Map mode, Wizard mode, Expert mode, Event Action, and more. The DCS-933L is ideal for anyone looking for a security camera, Internet camera or remote camera, as well as businesses looking to set up a CCTV or video surveillance system.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 metre IR illumination distance, minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) filter module
- 4X digital zoom
- Fixed length 3.15 mm
- Aperture F2.8
- Angle of view
- (H) 45.3°
- (V) 34.5°
- (D) 54.9°
- Exposure time: 1/15~1/15,000 sec.
- Built-in microphone
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast
- H.264/MJPEG format compression simultaneously
- JPEG for still image
- 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
- 802.11n wireless
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP client
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- DDNS client (D-Link)
- SMTP client
- FTP client
- HTTP server
- UPnP port forwarding
- Password authentication
- HTTP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via SMTP or FTP
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- MydlinkTM Lite app for iOS and Android
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Protocol: standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Supports all management functions provided in web interface
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
Dimensions, including base
- 80 x 115 x 80 mm (3.14 inches x 4.52 inches x 3.14 inches)
- 96.2 g (0.21 lbs)
- 5 V DC/1 A, 50/60 Hz
- 4 W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70˚ C (-4 to 158 ˚F)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- CE, CE LVD, FCC, C-Tick
Download the D-Link DCS-933L Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $67.00